Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Done, I think...

I think I may have one too many irons in the fire right now. PADI certification on the way (my first pool dive is tonight), starting back to school on Monday night, reading lots of books and trying to finish them by at least five minutes before school starts on Monday night, the gym, the beach, the pool, cooking, cycling, training for my SECOND Half-marathon this year, and dealing with the online dating disaster that I have created for myself. It's not so much that it's disastrous, more just annoying at best. I can't believe I spent money on the outside chance (kinda like my beloved Bills winning a Super Bowl) that I would make a meaningful connection with someone online. Someone said it would be fun. Are we having fun yet?
I don't want another repeat of the last post, but frankly...my resolve is waning. Sometimes it just sucks knowing that you are a 'catch' and that you are not going to meet 'Mr. Right' at fill-in-the-blank bar/nightclub. Patience is a virtue, one that seems to be ever so slightly beyond my grasp today. Deep breath. Oh yeah, and I'm tired today too...Am I coming off as cranky?


3 comments:

Ramey Brothers said...

Only Slighty... no big whoop. Just don't let it happen again ;)

Lauren said...

Ramey Brothers...invite me to read your blog por favor...

Ramey Brothers said...

I totally did! maybe it went to your spam? i sent you a personal email too... because I think you're awesome.