Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm baaaaaack...

Where have I been though, really? Right here all the time, just never making enough time to type something profound enough for others to read. You know it gets crazy up in my head sometimes...lucky for you this is not one of those times.

Let's see, what's been happening lately? Took my Chemistry final and nailed it to the wall...I have to wait a week to get my grade online. (side note: what did we ever do before the Internet?) I think back to the morning of my first class (after graduating college the first time 7 years ago) and I was so nervous. "What if I am the oldest one in there?" I got over it and am happy to say that I enjoyed the class.

Next. Work party. Exactly as you think it would have gone. I got to emcee the event which made feel special.
Besides, any excuse to have a microphone near my mouth is fine by me.
I am total ham (and yes, that's our company President)
Last but not least...cookie party in 3 days and I only have to bake 6 batches of cookies. Kill me now and bury me with the cookies!

No comments: