Thursday, June 5, 2008

Disgusting Work Revelations

OK...so I am all for 'appropriate bathroom time' but this is out of the question...


On the way home yesterday, I decided to use the restroom first (no telling how slow 595-W will be at 5:45pm) and the ladies room was in use. I opted for the Men's room (people do it all the time here as they are single bathrooms) so that I could get out of the office as soon as possible!

To my surprise and utter horror, I see both the Business and the Sports section of yesterday's paper on the back of the toilet. I understand 'light bathroom reading' as much as the next person, but that should be relegated to the privacy of one's own home and NOT the work toilet. It just really kinda got under my skin for whatever reason. Gentlemen (and ladies)...PLEASE take your reading material WITH YOU when you leave the loo...







For the sake of us all.

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

An attorney I used to work for would walk out of his office...head right for the bathroom...newspaper in hand..and say "ill be away from my desk for a minute, send my calls to voicemail, please" .... seriously.