Monday, June 23, 2008

Jackson Hole, WOW-oming

Well, I got back LATE last Friday evening from the MOST amazing week in Wyoming (which I never would have thought I would say). I am writing this in the color of the sky the ENTIRE time we were there. This place is like nothing I have ever seen (and I get around). The Grand Tetons are the MOST amazing mountains and the weather was PERFECT all week...the week before they had over 6 inches of snow.

We hiked 5 miles (mostly upwards) to Hidden Falls which took three hours and most of my reserved oxygen...and it was well worth the hike. We went horseback riding, whitewater rafting (Captain Ron is crazy good), went through Yellowstone, saw Old Faithful and a bunch of animals and did more hiking. I took like over 270 photos (Teresa would be SO proud) which I PROMISE to download before we go to Mexico. I PROMISE!

I cannot say enough about the beauty of this place. No trash or billboards and the ratio of men to women is like 10:1. And they are cute granola guys, let me tell you ladies.

The pictures will be coming soon...and I cannot WAIT to go back!

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!! I would love to visit Wyoming way day too! Girls trip 2009?