Sunday, June 29, 2008

A thousand times

Rarely are there movies that touch me the way this one did...and rarely to the core of me. Such is my experience with "The Kite Runner". Now I am not going to comment on the war or the President or anything of a political nature...however, this movie ended with an amazing line and I just could not....
Stop crying. Like I cried at the end of Cinema Paradiso (my sister had to physically hold me for several minutes). That is the kind of movie experience I want to have every time I rip open the tape of the next Netflix I get in my mailbox. Folks, if you want a movie to make you think, feel, and really ponder the important things in life, then this is the one for you. I can't even put into words how it moved me, in so many ways. See it and then tell me you don't feel the same way...and if you don't...well, then we need to talk, because I am not sure you are TOTALLY, I mean totally human...

Please, if you have seen it or decide to see it as a result of reading my rant here, please let me know what you think...

Tonight is "There will be Blood" ...rock on sucka's!

Oh yeah, and HAPPY 4th!!!! Another 4 day work week!!!!
WOO HOO!!!

No comments: