Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Home Owner?

I have wanted to own my own home for several years now and the market has finally turned in such a way that this might actually happen. I am in the process of applying for a loan so that we (Jen and I) can put an offer in for a Short Sale property in the neighborhood we currently live in. There are many advantages to this thought process. 1) We know and LOVE the neighborhood 2) We will be close to our Mom 3) We know the neighbors and it's a very quiet area in the development 4) We get to shop at the same Publix!!! and 5) The only work the house needs is a new coat of paint in the 2nd bedroom.
Hopefully the bank will accept our offer and we get the house. If not, it was not meant to be. I would love the house, but I will not allow every next breath to hinge on it!

No comments: