Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Movies and more

Here I sit with my headphones on listening to my FANTASTIC play list while I think and type. Life has been busy lately. Anatomy test and lab quiz in the same day, lovely. After that a 5-hr hair color and cut by an Aveda student. Started riding my bike after work each night (plus the morning workout) this week and I am OFFICIALLY EXHAUSTED! Thank God today is Wednesday, because I am taking the night off and I think I might treat myself to a beer. Just one.
I registered for the summer term and it turns out that my minimal social life will be reduced to the 3-night trip to Chicago in between the A and B term. I also moved my office at work today and I can't wait to take as shower. I wish I had a seat in there so I could sit down and just let water wash away the day. I thought I would have more to say, but as it turns out I am so physically tired that my mind has given up the thought process...here's to hoping I remember the way home.

No comments: