Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cool Front

The weather this morning...are you kidding me? I love South Florida!
Life is moving along at a medium pace today. I am into my fourth week of '2-a-days' and after 3 weeks have already lost 9 lbs. Go me. A few things that I noticed during my morning gym workouts; Guy with the cologne on at 6:45am in the morning, NO. No one is impressed and if you are going to directly to work after you leave without showering than you are gross. Guy with the black socks and the Teva sandals, you are my hero. The fact that you can pull that off each and every morning amazes me. Gym boyfriend, you should work out every morning. Twice a week just isn't cutting it...I'm not counting or anything crazy like that. So the afternoon bike rides have been amazing. Even in the crazy wind last night I felt great. A mountain bike with very low handlebars is not my recommended bike for use, but it gets the job done. I always have a recurring nightmare that I am going to get hit by a car and then run over by a completely different one. Not only because no one pays attention to cyclists, but I have come close to hitting a few of them myself while driving. So I am relegated to sidewalk cruising and I am OK with that. I can't believe that this Sunday is Easter. Jesus is Risen from the dead! I am going to a Passion service on Good Friday and Easter services at Mom's church on Sunday. The next thing to think about is the menu. I will definitely make a bourbon and brown sugar ham (which will someday get me married, it's that good) and then the rest is up in the air...decisions, decisions.

No comments: