Monday, April 20, 2009

A weekend full of culture

What a great weekend. Went to see Jersey Boys which in and of itself was awesome. What was not awesome was the location and comfort of our seats. I will never buy mezzanine seats (this a code word for cheap, uncomfortable, and far away from the stage) at the Broward Center EVER again. The storyline and the singing was great and dinner was amazing. I had the seared tuna on tomato salad and it was so good that I recreated the dish for yesterday's late lunch. Saturday was school (will it ever end?) and I ended the Anatomy class on a high point...I have a 'A', go me. Another amazing steak dinner and then Jenn and I were off to the New Times Beer Fest in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale. We had a blast. There was some really super drunk people there and the extra $30 we spent for the VIP tickets was so worth it. Nothing says 'shake my hand' better than several hundred people using port-o-lets. I ran into my Senior Class President from High School and we caught up on lots of fun stuff. After talking to him, I realized that I need to start writing more than I do, so here I am. Then Sunday, as it normally goes was more cooking (have to be prepared for the week!) and some sun, a bike ride, and a visit to my friend Jackie to say hello. I was supposed to start studying for the Lab practical and I never got around to it. I really just don't want to even start studying. I want to take the test and ace the class and be done with it already. At least I have my bike ride to look forward to tonight, even though the studying will certainly SUCK.

1 comment:

Allen Skipper said...

OMG! Your are beautiful...and smart too! Lol...I enjoy reading your blog.