Monday, July 7, 2008

Google Love

I love Google. I love to google anything and everything I can, including myself (a whopping 782 results for my full name). I found the prize-winning essay from High School that won me a $500 scholarship (which I used for spending money on my Senior Class Trip). http://www.radiantpeace.org/rpea/95hsess.htm#1

I also found information on the 50 year Anniversary Celebration of the St. Marks Lutheran School (where I graduated 8th grade)...the awkward years. Those happened to be the only true websites with information on me.

Then I decided to take out my middle name (got 6440 results) and found info on the 2007 A1A Marathon and Domain Manager stuff (another perk to Office Management). Again, 2 websites.
So there you have it folks...Google rocks.

One more picture from Jackson Hole:




1 comment:

The Cooks said...

kinda scary how much is out there about us...as long as they dont find out about 'you know what...', you know lauren...