Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pretend you are listening to the theme song for JAWS

I have 2 words for you.....SHARK WEEK***** Starts on July 27th...
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/sharkweek.html
Live it, Love it.
Sharks are on a short list of things I love that can hurt me, although I have always wanted to be bitten by one (and survive it) so that I would have more interesting stories to tell at dinner parties and holiday celebrations.
The rest of the list includes lightning. Love it, love to watch it...but don't want to touch it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, it's great to see that you're so excited about Shark Week. I don't know if I'd want to get bitten by a shark even if I survived it though!

There's already some great features you can check out at the Shark Week website: http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/sharkweek.html

I have a feeling you'll really like the upcoming Shark Yourself feature there. :)

Sunday, July 27th, is indeed the day Shark Week starts, and it gets kicked off by a brand new Mythbusters episode. If you'd like more info I'd be happy to share since I work with Discovery and definitely have the inside scoop.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you like this. Have a great day and feel free to contact me back.

Shawn Grover
shawngrover2008@gmail.com