Sunday, July 6, 2008

Random Comments

In no particular order...this is what is on my mind.
  1. I saw 'There will be Blood' and I was not that impressed. It WAS good, don't get me wrong, but it did not live up to all the hype. Daniel Day Lewis was creepy and very good in that way though.
  2. I NEED my own space and vow to buy a house....quickly.
  3. Animal Planet is playing the 'Blue Planet' series and today was "DEEP". I always have to laugh when the scientists say the Earth has been around for like 150,599,000,000 years. I don't understand how you could not believe in God after seeing what He has created...even the fish in the deepest parts of the sea.
  4. Rolling ball pens (in a fine point) are one of the best inventions ever created.
  5. As soon as I get my 'Marathon Mix' started on my ipod, I can start running. Does 4 miles on the elliptical machine each day count????
  6. I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I'd rather start running...at noon...in the rain.
  7. I think I am going to go back to school for Nursing. Office Management is NOT AT ALL what it is cracked up to be...I have a little more in me than just bi-weekly payroll and the monthly Birthday and Anniversary announcements.
  8. Only 25 days until Mexico...thank you Lord!
  9. My work PC got upgraded to Windows XP (finally) and I lost 456 songs downloaded from my personal CD collection to itunes. Now I have to listen to other people in the office in place of good music.

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

25 days....really? Can't wait!