Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall...

Last night was the MOST beautiful full moon in the sky (I love them and how they light up the entire night) and it was breezy and just cool enough to get me into the season. Granted, I will never fully realize a true 'AUTUMN' unless I move north of Orlando, but it will do just fine. This morning it was even breezier and a little cooler. I just love it. It makes me daydream. Up north in Ohio (Aunt, uncle, cousin territory) they go to the apple orchard for cider and people tie dried cornstalks to their fences. I wish we could do something like that here. I am excited because I will be in NH this weekend and will hopefully get my fill of crisp, humidity free air. I will take pictures as well. Hopefully there are still some leaves left on the trees.

Hot chocolate anyone?

No comments: