Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting away...

I haven't been on a trip since Mexico, and the only thing that comes to mind when I think about that one was passing out in a wheelchair in the lobby on the day we left. I am a real party animal, huh? My friend finally bought her first house (I am admittedly a bit jealous) in Exeter, NH last year and has been begging me to come see it for over a year. So she sent me a Jet Blue Buddy Pass and I am going to try to get on the 5pm flight this Saturday. I am starting to get really excited. At first I didn't want to go because it will throw a wrench in my routine, but now, as each painful moment at work passes by I become more and more ready. Say a little prayer that I get on both flights (gotta love standby travel) and that I find the black and white Red Sox cap for Jennifer (just don't tell her I am getting it).
Oh yeah...I really think I did well on the Chemistry test. I am such a geek, I actually like getting an 'A' in the class and I secretly battle the smarter than me woman who is getting a better grade than me. I know, I know...an 'A' is an 'A' right? But I want the BEST score.
Calm down Lauren.

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

wow, jen must really not read this blog uhh? thats a shame....