Thursday, May 15, 2008

77 days until Mexico!

It's that time of year again...when we plan the Annual Girl's Trip. This will be the 2nd Annual Mexico stay and after getting an e-mail from Teresa this morning with an official countdown, I am not embarrassed to put it in writing. The weeks seem to flying by this year (I cannot believe it's almost Memorial Day) so I am sure I will be posting pics of the trip in no time. I can't wait! I am so thankful that I have a job that affords me the luxury of reduced Travel Industry rates.

I am thankful for many things much more important than that in the grand scheme of things. Jesus, Salvation, my family, my friends, health, a job, a car, a home, every next breath, living in America, laughter, dreams and hopes, and the promise of an abundant life.

Lately, I find my thoughts drifting towards the things I am most thankful and grateful for. I choose today to focus my energy on what I have and not what I want. Thank God for Friday!!!

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

AMEN!! and its now 74 :)
Cant wait!!