Thursday, May 1, 2008

Martha Stewart = Boring Brilliance

I think that jail did do her some good. She seems to have a spring in her step now, smiles a little more, and looks like she is actually having fun with her guests (and her newest sidekick Emeril Lagasse).
I have loved her since I realized I like to do crafty and baking kind of stuff (somewhere in Middle School). I used to do all these projects she would come with for tiny pieces of paper and ribbon and give them away at Christmas time...
Every time I see a commercial for her show, I am totally tricked into watching it. I think to myself, WOW...Martha has a pretty full show today, let's watch. Then I start watching it...and five minutes into the show I look like that guy sitting next to me on the Jet Blue flight to Boston who fell asleep with his mouth open. I realized that the entire show can be summed up in the 30 second commercial for it...Please let me also note that she never lets anyone get a word in edgewise.
I have decided to stick with searching her Archives online for stuff, because frankly, I have better things to do with ANY one hour of my day.

No comments: