Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random thoughts for today

I plan to write in this thing every day (if I can). You may not want to read it and most of it is pointless rambling, but it's mine and I embrace it for that alone...so here are some very random conversation starters (or enders)...



1. I never understood the phenomenon of nurses who smoke. Did you not learn anything in school?

2. My dog eats anything, including duck and cat poop or anything that resembles food or packaging that food was in at some point in time.

3. People with really bad breath tend to be close talkers...and unformtunately, not sugar-free gum chewers.

4. I hate it when I get the chills just after I shaved my legs. The hair starts to immediately grow back and it happens EVERY TIME! All the work was done in vain.

5. People watching is the best - especially at the airport, the beach, or just driving down the road.

6. 'The Office' - I work in my own version of it...and most of it is right on the money. Except there is no one resembling a 'Jim' here...figures.

7. Mexico - The sun, the people, the food, the margaritas - Ole!

8. I love to cook! Especially for people who love to eat. Better than that, I love to watch them eat it and wait for the expression on their face to change.

9. My sister - In 2 words...Rock Star

10. My ipod nano - I got it for Christmas and am still figuring it out/downloading songs, but it is like a soundtrack for my life. ACDC needs to get in on itunes already. They have a couple really good songs I could be working out to by now.

11. People who drive miles upon miles with their blinker on. Is the music up that high that they can't hear it or are they completely deaf? Oh, no... wait...they're Canadian. They will eventually turn left.

12. I work out early in the morning at the gym and I do 30-45 min of machine-based cardio. For all those people (it's that same uppity lawyer guy every time) who fart while on the machine right next to me (while I am trapped there) YOU SUCK. Take a dump before you leave the house please, for the sake of the rest of us

13. Lake Titicaca, Peru - that's all I have to say (google it - it exists)

1 comment:

TeddyCook said...

Great thoughts, thouroughly enjoyed them all,
Teddy