Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes we will...

That is all I can say at this point. No, I didn't vote for him...but I will be praying for him. I don't want to see him fail either, contrary to what everyone I have spoken to about the election may think. Politics is all about choosing the 'least worst' candidate for any given office. Same thing goes for the POTUS. I do want change in this country. REAL CHANGE. Not change for a dollar, not spare change, and not just a changing of the guard. This is the hardest job anyone can do and to think for a moment that I (or anyone else for that matter) can sit back as an armchair quarterback and shout out plays from the sidelines is ridiculous. I have already seen him age more than the 2 years it took him to get to today. When everything is said and done, he is going to have even more gray hairs. President Obama...make me proud.
On a lighter and less politically charged note, however, intertwining all the while with the events of the day...what a great day this has been so far. The weather kind of sucks. Gray and overcast and kind of cold and getting colder by the minute. We may be in the upper 30's tonight which never happens here so it's a big deal. I went to get gas in my car after the gym this morning and the pump stopped on $21.00 exactly! Loves it. I have school tonight and I am not ready for the quiz...again...but I will wing it and hope for the best. This is life. What can I say?

No comments: