Friday, January 2, 2009

2009...nice start

Ringing in the New Year to 2009 was perfect. A block party with a couple of old friends and several hundred new friends. A live band complete with some of my all time favorite songs.

There is nothing more fun than watching about 50-60 white people dance to the Stones and Lynard Skynard.
I was proudly one of them.
My sister was the best date...!

I have been in the backyard now a total of 4 times to work on my tan and I still have 3 more days of vacation left to get just a little darker. I really do feel sorry for anyone who doesn't live here. Flip flops, tank tops, and blue jeans should be the world standard dress code.
A few things that I want to accomplish this year...
*Get accepted into Nursing school. *Pay off all my outstanding debts and then end out the year with no new debt. *Save some more money and start taking more pictures. *And last but not least...take a vacation to somewhere I have never been before.
I hope your New Year was awesome and that all of your wildest dreams come true this year. May God bless you and keep you in perfect peace!
XOXO

No comments: