Friday, January 30, 2009

Today's musings

  • Yes, I am still running the A1A Half Marathon and, no, I haven't trained as much as I should have.
  • I went to see 'Defending the Caveman' on Saturday night and fell asleep during the show. Not my favorite, although the friends I went with were so much fun and we had a great time with them.
  • I'm tired. School, work, the gym, and finding time to relax is taking it's toll on me. I need to rest, really rest. Chicago seems WAY too far away and I need a break.
  • We had all the wood removed from the front of our house and changed to stucco. It's not even painted yet and it already looks 1,000 times better.
  • I don't feel well today, and I think it was something I ate over the weekend. I'm not hungry and haven't eaten anything yet and it's already 12:30pm...very unlike me.
  • I can't wait for the next cold front to come to town.
  • I can't wait to go to bed tonight. I love sleep.

No comments: